If you've ever felt confused when dealing with an accountant or want more than a traditional service, then you need to talk to us.
At AS Partnership trust, partnership and combined vision are just some of the qualities we are proud to share with our clients.
Our approach is simple, we listen to clients and by taking the time to understand the needs of the business, we quickly identify the services and support needed and offer practical advice that not only saves tax but also helps businesses grow profitably. Since establishing in 1994 from our offices in Wallington we have honed our service and specialisations in delivering first class service in accounts, tax & tax planning and consultancy. Having successfully served local and overseas clients we have from 2014 expanded our service to serve clients based or working in the heart of London through access to meeting facilities in the West End and City.
What we do and who we have helped
As well as helping clients with book keeping; end of year accounts preparation; tax returns; payroll; auto enrolment and vat. We have helped clients with business start-up advice; preparing business plans; buying and selling a business; tax planning; tax check and investigations; pensions, mortgages and investment advice through independent qualified advisors.
Our clients have included start-ups to small but growing businesses across many sectors including:
- medical profession (pharmacies, dentists, locums), IT & engineering contractors; shop keepers, on line retailers; construction industry (plumbers, electricians, cis subcontractors);
- small buy to let landlords to professional portfolio investors including non resident landlords; resident service charge flat management companies;
- private clients needing help with self assessment tax returns, capital gains and inheritance tax planning.
Expensive? Not true!
Through our experience and expertise in helping new businesses to the well established we have structured our service and fees to providing clients with a prompt, practical and personal service at an affordable price, which some clients tell us is excellent value, see our pledge.
- Our service is inclusive, this means there will be no shocks, your fees will be exactly the amount you were quoted. Unless by exception of work required your fees are guaranteed not to increase by more than 5% per annum.
- Accounts completed in 6-7 weeks or sooner
- Free telephone support, so if problems or opportunities arise phone for an initial view
- Quick response, call returned same day and letters/e mails answered within 1 week
- We listen to clients and provide well-directed advice. You don't pay for frill or irrelevant advice.
- Total quality management of your Affairs. In July 2010 till its discontinuance in December 2017 we were awarded much sought after ACCA Quality Check Award, only awarded to those firms who have maintained a high standard of excellence in the wide range of activities typically carried on by accountancy firms and confirms the practice is able to offer the best available service to clients.
Contact us to today or call 0208 6691100 to find out how we can help.